Friday, April 15, 2011

Punched flowers

I have been so busy since last few days. But it has been a good week! Since I am involved in a job where we need to send shipments to clients, I had made a lot of thank you mini cards to send along with them. I hope it brings a smile on their face when they receive it. :)


Here is the card I made yesterday with punched flowers. The layout is inspired from Clean and simple blog. They have super layouts laid out for beginner card-makers like me.  There was this good 40% off sale going on in Michaels for paper trimmers. And I bought the fiskars paper trimmer. Its such an awesome tool. Totally worth the deal :) I want to buy scrapbook floss and paper piercing tool and the stores never have it. Hope to find them soon!

Challenges: Moving with the times,Pals Paper Arts

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card, they will love them!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. what pretty flowers
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely combination of colours you have used here. Thank you for joining in on my very first challenge at MAWTT this week and good luck
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at MAWTT this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun thank you card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sorry this is a copy and Pasted comment but Shell from the Team is up on holiday with me so we are really busy. Thanks for joining in the Chocolate Challenge with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel and Shell xox

    ReplyDelete