Monday, April 4, 2011

Stamping and quilling !!

Here's my first card where I have tried to create a pattern on the paper using clear stamps.


Sorry for the poor image. I always blog in the night and click images then. So, do you like the pattern in the card? I could have done a better job but still, its cute..isn't it?

The ribbon is from India. I just love the color of it! Thanks to my lil sis :). The sentiment is handwritten with the 3D liner. I had quilled the flower long ago. Finally, I used it.  I am quite happy with this card. Do let me know what you think too !!

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, the colors go well together!,love the quilled flower!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Simple, but so elegant. I like it very, very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it for my B,day.Thank you...its a lovely card.i like the colour combination and the ribbon enhances the card realy well.

    ReplyDelete